We are now accepting volunteer applications from fellow beer enthusiasts or anyone that just wants to lend a hand! There are various roles and times available. Volunteers must be between 18-65 yo (due to insurance requirements).
When are you needed?
- Bump in shifts all filled.
- Festival – Saturday February 18 2017
- 4pm – 8.30pm
What will you be doing?
All volunteers will perform a number of activities including customer service and keeping the site clean and tidy. Bring your enthusiasm and your smile and enjoy the day.
- Event assistance – greeting patrons, providing information and support, keeping event tidy, maintaining areas within the festival, assisting event staff where required.
Are there any perks?
We appreciate your time and involvement and in return have a few benefits for you! Volunteers who assist with;
- bump in will receive a free ticket to GABF
- first shift of the festival, can enjoy the remainder for free with event glass and 10 tokens for food/refreshments
- the second shift and pack up shift will be invited to an exclusive post event party
- all volunteers will get a crew t-shirt
- certificate of Recognition of your involvement (on request).
What are my responsibilities?
You are required to attend an information/induction session in the weeks leading up to the event. Arrive 15 minutes before your shift to register at gate and fulfil the duties of your role for the period of your shift.For any queries please contact our volunteer coordinator Michelle Dawson at volunteergabfgeelong.com.au