We are now accepting volunteer applications from fellow beer enthusiasts or anyone that just wants to lend a hand! There are various roles and times available. Volunteers must be at least 18yo.
When are you needed?
- Festival – Saturday February 21 2015
10.15 am until 3pm
2.45pm until 7.00pm
- Bump In – Friday February 20 2015
11am until 5pm
What will you be doing?
Depending on your skills, experience and required qualifications there will be various roles and duties available. Bring your enthusiasm and your smile and enjoy the day.
- Customer service – greeting patrons, providing information and support
- Brewer support – running stock and ice and supporting brewers (Requires Responsible Serving of Alcohol Certificate)
- Event assistance – cleaning, restocking, various support roles
- Retail service – serving in our merchandise/refreshments bar (no alcohol)
Are there any perks?
We appreciate your time and involvement and in return have a few benefits for you! Volunteers who assist with;
- first shift of the festival, can enjoy the remainder for free with event glass and 10 tokens for food/refreshments
- the second shift and pack up shift, will be invited to an exclusive post event party at Odyssey Tavern on Friday 20th March, 2015.
- All volunteers will get a crew t-shirt
- Certificate of Recognition of your involvement (on request).
What are my responsibilities?
You are required to attend an information/induction session in the weeks leading up to the event. Arrive 15 minutes before your shift to register at gate and fulfil the duties of your role for the period of your shift.For any queries please contact our volunteer coordinator Michelle Dawson at volunteergabfgeelong.com.au