All GABF attendees, including all ticket holders, staff, artists, crew, contractors, volunteers etc. are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend GABF, and proof of vaccination, or a valid Government approved exemption will need to be sighted upon entry.
All attendees must check in upon arrival. Please use our unique QR code via the Victorian Services App, or alternatively we will have a Check In Kiosk facility available on the day.
COVID SAFETY MESSAGE:
This site offers ample space to allow for increased physical distancing requirements that comply with current restrictions and still deliver the same GABF experience you’ve grown to love!
For your safety, we will be implementing focused and measures that you will notice to ensure total compliance with all relevant and recommended current government restrictions and protocols.
- To limit handling, the festival will be 100% cashless.
- PPE equipment will be available onsite if necessary.
- All drinks will be served from single use, compostable cups or cans.
- Signage will be placed throughout the site to remind everyone about physical distancing and best hygiene practices.
- Limited access to shared equipment.
- Additional cleaning and sanitising measures, including regular high-touch area cleaning during the event and in-between sessions.
- Multiple hand-sanitiser stations will be placed and maintained throughout the site.
- First Aid personnel will be onsite to offer assistance to anyone feeling unwell.
- Contact tracing will be in place should we need to contact you following the event.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
- You must present evidence of vaccination or official exemption to attend GABF and check in using the Services Victoria APP (or at one of our Kiosks)
- Do not attend the event if you are unwell, have been in contact with anyone affected by COVID-19, you have a fever or flu symptoms.
- Plan to arrive earlier than usual. This will help minimise queues and get you on site faster.
- Keep your distance from others where possible. Be considerate.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly, and always cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough.
- Carry a mask at all times, and if wearing it, have it fitted correctly, covering the nose and mouth.
- Please wear your mask in any settings where you are unable to socially distance.