Want to help us brew a perfectly crafted experience for your local community by being a volunteer? We’re looking for energetic individuals to serve up a day filled with amazing beers, a great atmosphere and lasting memories!
When are you needed?
- Bump in Friday 15th February – 4.5 hour shift.
- Festival – Saturday February 16 2019
- 4pm – 8.30pm
What will you be doing?
All volunteers will perform a number of activities including customer service and keeping the site clean and tidy. Bring your enthusiasm and your smile and enjoy the day.
- Event assistance – greeting patrons, providing information and support, keeping event tidy, maintaining areas within the festival, assisting event staff where required.
Are there any perks?
We appreciate your time and involvement and in return have a few benefits for you! Volunteers who assist with;
- bump in will receive a free ticket to GABF
- first shift of the festival, can enjoy the remainder for free with event glass and 10 tokens for food/refreshments
- the second shift and pack up shift will receive GABF merchandise pack (shirt, stubby holder and beer mat).
What are my responsibilities?
You are required to attend an information/induction session in the weeks leading up to the event. Arrive 15 minutes before your shift to register at gate and fulfil the duties of your role for the period of your shift.For any queries please contact our volunteer coordinator Michelle Dawson at volunteergabfgeelong.com.au